Video: What happens When a Family Eats Only Organic for Two Weeks
Eating organic could be your solution
As said by Dr. Jesse Henley, pesticides kill pests by damaging their cellular structure. Though pesticides, fungicides, growth regulators, and herbicides were meant to control how a plant grows, there is no doubt that they affect us too – and we are using more pesticides and herbicides than ever.
Strangely, these chemicals aren’t destroying pests – they are likely destroying us.
As Dr. Henley explains, when pesticides and herbicides were invented, 37 percent of our crops were being lost to pests – 57 years later, more than 37 percent of our crops are being destroyed. What else is being harmed in the process of all this spraying?
We use all of the below listed chemicals together, too, and we don’t really know what their synergistic results are:
- Insecticides, the most widely used of all types of pesticides invented to kill insects, but are likely killing beneficial creatures likes bees and butterflies.
- Herbicides meant to destroy weeds or unwanted vegetation.
- Fungicides meant to protect seeds against fungi living in soils.
- Bactericides that were supposed to control harmful bacteria but have given rise to super-bugs and antibiotic resistant bugs that don’t respond to medicine.
- Virucides to suppress viruses which have also contributed to very strong mutant viral strains.
- Nematicides meant to control nematodes (roundworms).
- Miticides to kill mites and ticks.
- Rodenticides meant to control rodents.
All these chemicals are pervasive in our environment.
The brief, 90-second video above explains what happens to a Nordic family of five when everyone – children included – test their urine before starting an all organic diet, and after. What they find is absolutely incredible. You’ll never want to eat conventional foods again.
This family could be yours. It could be in the United States, South America, Japan, China , Africa – anywhere.
Watch the 90-second video; it could be the trigger that helps change your life for the better.
Photo credit: ericksonkee/Flickr
Christina Sarich is a humanitarian and freelance writer helping you to Wake up Your Sleepy Little Head, and See the Big Picture. Her blog is Yoga for the New World. Her latest book is Pharma Sutra: Healing the Body And Mind Through the Art of Yoga.