Are you familiar with rice bran and rice bran oil? Utilizing rice brain oil is a great way to get rid of anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, and anti-hypertension drugs along with a whole list of other pharmaceuticals that can cause chronic fatigue syndrome. Rice bran oil also supports cancer prevention, lowers blood pressure and improves cardiovascular health, just to name a few of its innumerable benefits. For more wonderful rice bran oil benefits, read on:
Rice Bran Oil Benefits
- Rice bran oil is full of gamma-oryzanol, a plant cell offering numerous health benefits that have been clinically supported, including boosting testosterone levels (for athletes) and helping individuals to build lean muscle. Gamma-oryzanol also helps with menopausal-induced hot-flashes, lowers cholesterol, and can help those with anxiety and depression since it increases the brain chemical, norepinephrine.
- There are NO trans-fats in rice bran oil. Trans fats, also known as ‘bad fats’ have been linked to all sorts of diseases, including obesity, high blood pressure, heart attack and clogged arteries.
- Rice bran oil is full of linoleic acid (as is sunflower oil) as well as oleic acid (the stuff also found in olive oil). Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) has been shown to offer a host of wonderful benefits for the body. The substance can: stabilize blood sugar levels, help people lose weight, prevent cardiovascular disease, lower high blood pressure, preserve muscle tissue, reduce inflammation, and boost the immune system and help to prevent some forms of cancer, including breast cancer, lung and stomach cancers.
- Further adding to rice bran oil benefits, rice brain oil is full of tocotrienols, a member of the Vitamin E family. Vitamin E is known for preventing many forms of cancer and supporting the cardiovascular system and great skin, hair and nails.
- Rice bran oil has a high cooking threshold so that it doesn’t turn brown, smoke, or breakdown causing carcinogens in your food and therefore your body. It’s smoke point is 490 degrees F, higher than even grapeseed oil. You can fry your foods in this oil to make them taste better, keep the food from sticking to the pan, and enjoy rice brain oil’s benefits simultaneously.
If you’re a fan of rice bran oil, then be happy to know that it has much to offer. In addition to knowing rice bran oil benefits, why not discover the health benefits of other foods? Check out our health benefits page, which reveals health benefits for over 60 different foods and herbs!