As alternative medicine grows in popularity, people are beginning to search everywhere for natural, health-promoting foods and supplements. It seems apparent that organic food rises far above conventional in helping to maintain a healthy body, but even organic food is highly depleted in nutrients compared to decades ago. There is little way around natural supplementation today, as soil is depleted and mainstream vitamins provide little or no benefit. People can utilize the health benefits of turmeric, vitamin D, and cacao, but there are other very powerful supplements out there that will contribute to incredible health.
Papaya Leaf Extract a Powerful Health Booster
One supplement you should not overlook is Papaya Leaf Extract. Papayas are excellent sources of dietary fiber, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, and folate, while at the same time being rich in antioxidants, flavonoids, and carotenes. Papayas also contain high amounts of enzymes called papain and chymopapain, which are critical ingredients for a healthy body. Enzymes are responsible for almost every aspect of life and health, and are needed to help control all mental and physical functions.
So what are the real uses for papaya leaf extract ? The beneficial properties surrounding papaya have been known for generations, but they are now just gaining back some attention. Some of the healing properties papayas provide are:
- Increased quality of proteins in whole organism.
- Revitalization of the human body and a maintaining of energy and vitality.
- Encouraged renewal of muscle tissue.
- Supported cardiovascular system.
- Strengthened immune system
- Help with the digestive system by breaking down proteins and supporting production of digestive enzymes.
- Treatment for skin wounds that don’t heal quickly.
- Prevention of cataract formation.
- Lowered risk of emphysema in smokers and passive smokers thanks to high vitamin D content.
- Alleviated inflammation.
- Help with nausea and constipation.
- Fighting various cancers and aiding the cardiovascular and gastrointestinal systems.