Experts have asserted that the H1N1 vaccine, now having been added to the regular seasonal flu shot, can lead to a killer nerve disease known as Guillain-Barre Syndrome and even death. The link has been confirmed by studies, anecdotal evidence, and even the vaccine insert itself. The insert, detailing information about the Influenza A (H1N1) Monovalent Vaccine, details risks far beyond Guillain-Barre Syndrome. For all of the details you can read the insert yourself in PDF form.
Here are some of the conditions associated with the H1N1 vaccine, according to the insert:
- Facial edema.
- Immune system disorders
- Hypersensitivity reactions (including throat and/or mouth edema)
- In rare cases, hypersensitivity reactions have lead to anaphylactic shock and death
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Vasculitis (in rare cases with transient renal involvement)
- Syncope shortly after vaccination
- Digestive disorders
- Abdominal pain
- Blood and lymphatic disorders
- Local lymphadenopathy
- Transient thrombocytopenia
- Metabolic and nutritional disorders
- Loss of appetite
- Nervous system disorders
- Febrile convulsions
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome
- Myelitis (including encephalomyelitis and transverse myelitis)
- Neuropathy (including neuritis)
- Paralysis (including Bell’s Palsy)
- Respiratory disorders
- Chest pain
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome
- Rash (including non-specific, maculopapular, and vesiculobulbous)
Support natural health: checkout the new Natural Society Natural Health Clothing Line today and fund the message of organic living through our exclusive new designs!
Google Plus Profile Anthony is the Founding Director of NaturalSociety, whose writings on the subject of health and wellness have reached tens of millions of readers worldwide. A proponent of an organic lifestyle, the growth of alternative news, and a dedication to aiding various non-profit organizations, NaturalSociety was Anthony's next step in what he calls "highlighting what you won't be hearing about on the major news networks." Anthony has appeared on both grassroots and established platforms alike, including routine appearances on Drudge Report, Daily Mail, RT, The Blaze, Infowars, Michael Savage's Savage Nation, Coast to Coast AM, and many others.