It is impossible to keep up with all of the latest health news that affects you and your family on a daily basis — that’s why we’re here. Natural Society was established to provide you with the latest news on how you can transform your health through effective yet natural means. Natural Society has hundreds of articles on natural health that are absolutely free to anyone, and require no subscription of any kind. From the intricate science of nutrition to the ongoing politics of health, Natural Society is here to keep you informed — and we are oftentimes the first source to predict and release vital health information that mainstream media ignores.
What you can expect to find on Natural Society — completely free of charge:
- Over one thousand articles on life-changing natural health strategies
- Effective & natural weight loss solutions that are completely free and don’t involve harmful “miracle” drugs
- Utilize the latest in fitness research to develop a workout that is both short and optimally constructed
- Breaking information alerts on what affects the health of you and your family — new-found carcinogens, hazardous chemicals, and more
- Discover the dangers of chemicals lurking in our food that are making us fat, diseased, and depressed.
- How to avoid these toxic chemicals such as aspartame, bisphenol A, GMOs, and many more
- How to avoid environmental toxins found in the home, workplace, and outdoors
- Find out what is truly ‘healthy’ and which ‘health’ claims will actually destroy your health
- How to obtain and maintain optimum health
What We Stand For
Natural Society believes that natural health should be the first option in addressing any of your health concerns. With a nutrient-rich diet that is free of toxic chemical additives and other harmful ingredients, the body will respond much better than it does to most side-effect ridden pharmaceuticals. One such example is how vitamin D is nearly 800% more effective than vaccines at preventing the flu. We encourage readers to at least try improving their health through natural means before venturing towards invasive surgeries and pharmaceutical drugs.
We also strongly support organic foods and purchasing from small, organic outlets. With genetically modified ingredients (GMOs) contaminating the food supply on a global scale, it is important to purchase from a local source that sells only high-quality organic foods. In addition, we support complete labeling of products, as the customer should have the right to know what they are consuming. Products should be explicitly labeled if they contain: GMOs, bishphenol A, heavy metals, high-fructose corn syrup, aspartame, and hundreds of other harmful ingredients.
Natural Society supports the ongoing movement to bring these issues to the forefront of the mainstream media, and to diligently inform the public as to how they can naturally improve their health. We have no particular political or religious affiliations, and do not endorse any particular political candidate.
Meet Our Writers
Anthony Gucciardi, Co-Founder, Editor, Investigative Journalist
Anthony is an accomplished investigative journalist whose articles have appeared on top news sites and have been read by millions worldwide. A health activist and researcher, Anthony’s goal is centered around informing the public as to how they can use natural methods to revolutionize their health, as well as exploring the behind the scenes activity of the pharmaceutical industry and the FDA.
- Articles featured on top health & political websites read by millions worldwide such as the Drudge Report, NaturalNews, Alternet, Truthout, and Infowars.
- Alternative health expert whose contributions have been consistently featured on alternative news giants like Alex Jones’ Infowars.com, Jeff Rense’s Rense.com, and Mike Adam’s NaturalNews.com
- Author of the 10th most shared viral article of 2011 with over 231,000 shares, entitled “Hungary Destroys All Monsanto GMO Corn Fields” (see article)
- On-call health expert for nationally syndicated radio shows
- Author of hundreds of articles on natural & alternative health, political analysis, and finance
Mike Barrett, Co-Founder, Features Writer, Editor, Researcher
Mike is the main researcher behind Natural Society. Studying the work of top natural health activists, and writing special reports for top 10 alternative health websites, Mike has written hundreds of articles and pages on how to obtain optimum wellness through natural health. He is a writer and entrepreneur with an affinity for natural health and exercise. Mike has helped thousands around the globe transform their lives through his informative writing, with some of his articles being published on NaturalNews, Infowars, and hundreds of other websites.
As a founder of NaturalSociety, Mike focuses on getting life-saving natural health techniques out to the world in a timely and efficient manner, syndicating his articles around the web. His primary aim is to help people around the world achieve a more vibrant and prosperous life so they can really LIVE to enjoy the time on this magnificent planet.
Why Trust Us?
We’re glad you asked. In fact, it’s wise to question who you can trust when it comes to your health. Countless websites and magazines continue to pump out endless amounts of “health” advice, and major pharmaceutical companies spending billions each year in advertising their latest “miracle” drug. It can be overwhelming, and extremely challenging to decipher what information is truly valuable in transforming your health for the better. Besides our expansive background in the field of natural health, all of our content is properly sourced and reviewed before being posted.
Sourcing original content
All reports by Natural Society covering studies, research, or breaking health news will contain at least one link to either the original study, or a reputable news source/publication. In the case of the study, the original link to the study is usually provided — unless the study is not accessible to the public. You can always find these links either hyperlinked into relevant portions of the report, or at the end of the report under ‘Sources’.
Content from other sources
Some articles that we deem to be important to readers are posted from other sources with proper credit given. Whether they contain breaking news, or we simply think that readers can benefit from the content, we will regularly add articles from other sources. This does not necessarily mean that we support — or even agree with — the original source of the content. It also does not mean that we stand behind every word of the article. Oftentimes the main sources of our content are reputable news outlets and publications. You can always find the source of the article by simply examining the author/organization name at the top of the article (see image above).
It is important to note that sometimes the article source turns into a 404 error, which means that the page the link leads to can not be found. This creates broken links on our site. In order for the site to run at it’s best, we remove these broken links from within our pages, and therefore it is possible that sometimes you may come across a source that is not linked. It actually was linked when it was originally added, but we removed the link due to a 404 error found on the sourced site. This may also occur with links within articles, sometimes leaving text saying “click here for more information” with no link. Or something like that.
Find what you’re looking for — Natural Society categories:
- Weight Loss – Effective & Permanent Fat Loss Solutions
- Nutrition – Nutritional Strategies for Optimum Health
- Fitness – Achieve the Body You Deserve
- Mind & Body – Expand Your Mind and Unlock Your Full Potential
- Political Health - Behind the Scenes of Health Politics
- General Health - The Latest in Health News Worldwide
- Reviews – Independent & Honest Reviews