7 Fat Habits that Keep You Fat
The most integral part of any fat loss plan is a nutritional plan free of artificial sweeteners, low on sugar, and high in protein and essential fats. Aside from a solid nutritional program, there are a number of subconscious factors that play a role in fat gain — particularly fat that simply won’t go away.
Here are 7 factors that, according to Today Health expert Joy Bauer, are keeping you fat.
1. Eating while standing up
2. Eating in front of your TV or computer
3. Snitching bites from kids’ or spouse’s plates
4. Eating straight out of the food container
5. Overindulging on weekends
6. Succumbing to impulse buying in the checkout line
7. Using food for comfort
Natural Society staff contribution