The debate has been raging over whether or not vaccinating your children is a health-conscious decision, with both sides seeking answers from medical research. A shocking new ongoing survey may have the answers that consumers are looking for. With over 7600 people participating in the survey so far, the stats are piling up. According to the Healthy Home Economist, unvaccinated children are ranking significantly higher on a number of health factors:
- Less than 10 percent of unvaccinated children in the survey have allergies of any kind
- .2 percent suffer from asthma
- 1.5 percent have hay fever
- 2 percent have the autoimmune disorder neurodermatitis
- ADHD is present in only 1-2 percent of unvaccinated children in the survey
- Less than .5 percent had ever had middle ear infections; less than 1 percent had sinusitis
And the most groundbreaking result:
- Only FOUR children out of 7600+ total surveys reported having severe autism – and in all four cases, the mothers tested very high for mercury
||Google Plus Profile
Anthony is a natural health and self-development author, speaker, and activist whose writings have appeared in #1 USA Today and Wall Street Journal Best-Selling books and top 100 websites. As the Co-Founder of NaturalSociety, Anthony's writings on the subject of health and wellness have reached tens of millions of readers worldwide. A proponent of an organic lifestyle, the growth of alternative news, and a dedication to aiding various non-profit organizations, NaturalSociety was Anthony's next step in what he calls "highlighting what you won't be hearing about on the major news networks."
Anthony has appeared on both grassroots and established platforms alike, including routine appearances on Drudge Report, Daily Mail, RT, The Blaze, Infowars, Michael Savage's Savage Nation, Coast to Coast AM, and many others.
Follow Anthony on Twitter Follow Anthony on Facebook