Natural Society Launches Organic Non-GMO Cookbook & Shopping Guide
Pre-order your discounted copy today
The studies are in: it’s time to escape Monsanto’s GMOs and start giving your body the nutrients it really needs to thrive. One of the largest issues we currently face is finding meals that aren’t loaded with GMOs and toxic additives that actually taste good. That’s why we decided to release my new e-book, “The Organic Non-GMO Cookbook & Shopping Guide,” now available for pre-order exclusively through the Natural Society Shop.
There’s absolutely zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to live a true disease-conquering organic lifestyle while also eating meals that actually taste… downright good. In fact, to do so would be going against your goals – because we all know we won’t be very committed to ‘eating better’ if it tastes like old notepad paper mixed with a handful of lawn grass.
Trust me, I’ve read more cookbooks than most, especially in my initial research to create this book. And I can tell you first-hand where most fail. In addition to oftentimes requiring you to purchase expensive kitchen gadgets, many cookbooks seem to assume you already have a degree in culinary arts.
We talked to culinary experts in the field of fusing natural living with the enjoyment of great cuisine, and they all told us the answer was simple: design the best recipes for optimum health that taste great while making it so simple that someone with only the most basic supplies and no experience can do a great job.
That’s why The Organic Non-GMO Cookbook & Shopping Guide had to follow these 5 rules in order for me to release it to you:
- The recipes had to be easy to read, implement, and replicate
- The recipes had to taste great. And I mean ‘cheat meal’ good, while still being beyond empowering to your health goals
- They had to contain the known key superfoods and ingredients for optimum health backed by the scientific data
- Many of our recipes had to be specifically labeled as gluten free, vegan safe, vegetarian safe, as well as other dietary concerns
- Our book had to have serious value, to the point that we go beyond just basic recipe instructions and equip you with the full knowledge you need to prepare the right meals
Ultimately, we made sure we surpassed this goals, and created an amazing result that’s full of value… even beyond the recipes, since we couldn’t stop loading it full of info that I kept insisting had to be in the book. Even after we hit our page limit… twice.
To separate this book further from the rest, we are even including almost a dozen different health guides that will help you to:
- Learn the truth behind many ‘organic’ labels
- Discover the labeling secrets behind meat products that are highly deceiving
- Determine if the produce you’re getting is truly high quality
- Avoid GMOs at the supermarket or even when eating out
- Avoid cancer-causing BPA in your containers and plastic items
- Escape disease-causing toxic additives hiding in your pantry
- And many other important topics
The bottom line: I’d love for you to check out the new book that‘s really much more than a cookbook. It’s called The Organic Non-GMO Cookbook & Shopping Guide, and it’s available right now for pre-order. When you pre-order, the book will be delivered to your inbox on July 15th.
Anthony is a natural health and human empowerment writer, speaker, and entrepreneur whose writings have appeared in #1 USA Today and Wall Street Journal Best-Selling books and top 100 websites. After overcoming Lyme Disease and nerve-related facial paralysis, Anthony's work now reaches several million readers per month through his highly prolific group of social media pages and websites. Focused on self-development techniques and living a healthy lifestyle, Anthony currently sits on the Advisory Board to Natural Society in addition to managing and directing several other companies dedicated to enhancing social good. Anthony's work routinely appears on both alternative and established websites and television programs alike, including Drudge Report, Thom Hartmann, Simple Reminders, RT, Infowars, Michael Savage, Gaiam TV, and many others.